- Please click on the link to the 100 best books for different ages. https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/our-recommend...
- We are holding an Online Safety drop-in session for parents on Wednesday 5th December at 4:30pm in 1C. Please come along!
- With Christmas approaching, be aware of what different smart devices are able to do. Find out here.
- The FOLLS page on the website has been updated to give more information about how you can get involved!
- Wednesday 19 December 2018Christmas Dinner / Christmas Jumper DayThursday 20 December 2018KS2 Christmas Show to yr3/yr4 ParentsThursday 20 December 2018KS2 Christmas Show to yr5 /yr6 Parents
- Thursday 20 December 2018FOLLs Christmas DiscoFriday 21 December 2018Last day of termMonday 24 December 2018Christmas Holiday
- Monday 7 January 2019Teacher Training DayTuesday 8 January 2019First Day of TermMonday 18 February 2019Half Term
Something exciting is happening in Year 2, we seem to have lots of Knights, Princes, Princesses and Dragons in school. They all look to be having a wonderful time celebrating their Dungeons and Dragons topic. https://t.co/HcSJAd9TAr13 Dec
Well done to FS and KS1 for their fabulous Christmas Shows. We had some wonderful singing and acting and the children obviously really enjoyed themselves. Thank you to the staff for working so hard on them and all the families who came to share the children's learning.13 Dec
In FS2 we have had a surprise! Here is a picture of an elf door that arrived in our classroom and left some footprints! The children have been very excited and have made the elf lots of things and some children have even made their own phones to call Santa to see what is going on https://t.co/aAysUBIq7207 Dec