Year 6 SATs Revision and Support
Here are some useful links, websites and resources to support your child with revising for the Year 6 SATs.
**Purple Mash - available to access via your child's welearn365 email account. Once logged in, click on the Purple Mash app to launch the games.
**Arithmetic - https://myminimaths.co.uk/year-6-arithmetic-practice-papers/
This website has lot's of practice papers for the arithmetic SATs Test (with answers). Great for practice at home
**Times Tables Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com - We have invested in pupil licenses for Times Tables Rockstars. Children can enter the Garage or Arena sections of either the website or the app and practise their times tables revision at home. Each has been set according to your child's specific needs.
**Corbett Maths - revision practise - https://corbettmaths.com/
- Bitesize - Mathematics - Handling Data You can do a lot with the information you find. Learn about understanding and presenting data in this section. Includes frequency diagrams, mean, mode and median and probabiltiy.
- Bitesize - Mathematics - Shape, space and measure.Find out about angles, lines and graphs. Important shapes and useful everyday measurements are also covered.
- Bitesize - Mathematics - Number workActivities to support work on decimals, fractions, percentages, operations and much more!
**Maths - Woodlands Junior Variety of interactive mathematics games
**Mathematics - Crickweb Interactive games to develop skills in all areas of maths.
**Maths Online Games - Topmarks Lots of fun, interactive games to develop skills in all areas of maths.
**Maths Puzzles Range of interactive maths games and puzzles.
**Maths Mansion!! You are trapped in a Gothic mansion by Bad Man until you can successfully crack the maths challenges! Enter the television adventure game for 9 - 11 year olds
**Maths Games Range of games to test your skills in all areas of Maths
**Mathematics Who wants to be a Mathionaire ? Test your mathematical knowledge to win one million.
**Maths Revision Series of activities to aid SATs revision covering previous SATs paper questions.
**Fun mathematics games Fun games to practise times tables, number bonds and division facts.
http://www.wmnet.org.uk/resources/gordon/Hit the button v9.swf
**Mental Maths Boost your mental maths skills with this quick fire game.
**Mathematics Skills Revision Sample questions covering all areas of the Year 6 Mathematics Curriculum.
- SATS Revision Past SATS paper for English and Mathematics
- Bitesize - Spelling and grammar Poor spelling and grammar can be really confusing! A good understanding of spelling and grammar will make you a better writer, reader and all round communicator. Help with nouns, adjective, punctuation and lots more !
- Bitesize - Writing Writing is an important part of communicating with others. You need to write in a way your reader can easily understand what you are trying to tell them. Use this site to write in different genres.
- Bitesize - Reading Reading fiction and non-fiction texts including adverts, dictionaries and poetry. Learn how to look at language, layout and meaning.
**Literacy - Woodlands Junior Full range of activities to support all aspects of Literacy
**Literacy - Crickweb Range of interactive games to support learning in all areas of literacy.
**Hangman - http://www.lancsngfl.ac.uk/curriculum/literacyresources/files/alpha/alpha.htm
**Spelling Game - Look, Cover, Write, Check Fun activity to practise spelling tricky words.
**Spellings Useful website to support with spelling
**Literacy Printable Literacy revision activities.
**Dictionary and Thesaurus Work Use your dictionary to complete these online activities.